Not everyone has a planned up map that they need and in today’s date eCommerce is at its boom and it is projected that it will increase to $4.058 trillion by 2020, which is really a very big number.
So here we have a solid plan making you go through what actually works.
1) Build Up Your Base
Hire up understanding and the right people for your WooCommerce business. Plan according where you want to see your business reach. Build social media profiles, email subscriber list, automation services like MailChimp.
Some plugins that can greatly help you are-
- For Marketing Automation Management- Hubspot WooCommerce Integration Pro,Mautic WooCommerce Integration.
2) Start Content Marketing
- Make your content rich and keep track of what your competitors are doing.
- Try to analyze the industry’s good content.
- Share your content on social channels.
- Show them what they can make, not what you have.
- Use SEO research for blog creation.
3) Social Media Platform
- Use Social media ROI(use UTM codes, using built-in analytics).
- Interact with your fans.
- Use paid options properly to increase your traffic.
4) Attract Customers
- Use Google Adwords for your ads which can be highly responsive. Correct audience and use of efficient and effective keyword is most important.
- Eyes take customers to products that look attractive. Use plugins like WooCommerce Gift Card to attract customers through attractive cards.
- Offering them points for their purchase may do the same. Use Woocommerce points and rewards.
- to by offering them points and coupon codes.
5) Use Email Marketing
- Personalize tour emails so that your customers feel valued.
- Personalize your messages according to their age, location, and industry.
- Use an influencer marketing campaign.
6) Observe and Learn
Analyse properly the results which you got.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Use Google Analytics(free tool) to analyze your consumers.
Analyse, learn from your mistakes and improve
7) Attract More Traffic
Traffic!! Something that every storekeeper craves for.
- Offer discounts/coupon using plugins available at WordPress and codecanyon.
- Use a Free with scheme for your products.
- Use holidays and festive season to boost up your sales(Black Friday, Thanksgiving, Cyber Monday etc.)
8) Grow Using Affiliate Partnerships
- Use your main page to create affiliates by providing a section for it.
- Review before you affiliates.
9) Find Sources That Generate More Traffic
- Focus on better CPC.
- Reanalyze your data and look for improvement on your site.
- Update old adds with good content by taking ideas from those which are doing good.
10) Create A Strategy With Your Teammates
Take help of your teammates to build a fantastic strategy from the results so far because they have been with you from the beginning.
United we stand, divided we fall.
11)Start Some Free Services And Products.
- Everyone loves free stuff. Start a giveaway.
- Think of quizzes or contests with free gifts and prizes.
Yay!! thanks for the gift.
Now you can see your traffic spike.
It is an effective and simple way. Obstacles may come, but learn to improve and move up. Thanks for reading
Hope this helps you.