Steps to a successful marketing plan:
Once you have decided on a concept, and a niche market you are ready to make a marketing plan. But before you begin you will need to do a little marketing analysis.
- Analyze your visitors: understand who they are, where they like to go, and what interests them. Once you do this you will be able to know what their needs are and develop the right products for them. you will also know what websites they like to visit and which publications they like to read. This will make your marketing efforts easier.
- Once you know your market and where to find them you can start some online marketing promotions. There are a lot of options open to you when you look at marketing methods.
- Make a list of all the methods you know. Understand which ones will be best for your market. Some will take time to take effect others will bring visitors quickly.
- Prioritize these methods.
- At first, do one that will take a little time to be effective. For example search engine submission. It takes a few weeks to get indexed in the search engines so you will need to do this first.
- While you are waiting you can set up a promotion that will build itself and keep on increasing traffic. A good example of this would be viral marketing. You just set it up and let it build.
- While this is building you can use a fast method to generate traffic like Google Adwords. With this promotion, you get visitors within hours and can be making sales within the day.
- Once you have set up these 3 promotions and made sure they are running smoothly you can add more marketing methods until you have built up multiple methods of marketing.
This simple online marketing plan can be used for any business and duplicated for new niche markets. Remember to test and track traffic and sales conversions for every method you use. You can use landing pages and split testing to do this. This will help you to get the maximum performance out of each one. When you do this your business will grow and you will develop a profitable enterprise.
If you want to set up a traffic system using multiple methods of traffic generation then you can look at this. it also includes a manual to understand the different aspects of traffic promotion and online marketing.