For some reason, you may need to view, print history on HP printers, so it’s a quite simple to you. This is a really helpful for managing the printing as well as tracking down the origins of printed items, or tracing a job from the start to finish of its print duration, and it works on all windows versions.
Let’s See the Steps that How to View Print History on HP Printer:-
- First, go to “HP Connected” and then login into your account.
- Then “My Printers” window will open a list of connected printers view.
- Next hit “ePrint History” button for your HP printer.
- Then the print history queue will show with some items, that you printed. In the print history, your items generally expire 30 days after they arrive. Then, if you download, share, or reprint a file, then the file remains in the print history for another 30 days.
- Then, hit the option for “All Printers” from the drop down arrow. Then you have to select the name of the printer to view a particular printer’s print history.
- If the print job shows, then wait for your printer to get the print job file or refresh the browser.
- If the print job shows with an error, then you can follow on-screen instructions to solve the issue, and then resend the print job.
- In case, the print job doesn’t display, then you may have for troubleshooting steps.
HP Printer Technical Support Number:-
If any circumstances, you face any problem or you are not able to follow the print history procedure, then you can avail immediate HP Printer technical support by contacting experts at HP printer technical support number. This number is available 24×7/365 days for your assistance, as technicians will provide you step-by-step instruction or complete guidance to fix this issue in a simpler and comprehensive manner. Hence, contact at this number now and get the best HP Printer technical support & service for all kinds of HP printer’s issues & errors.