Make money blogging is fun: you enjoy blogging and getting money from blogging. As long as “making money with your blog” is concerned, it doesn’t matter actually whether you enjoy it or not. The way generating money from blogging is the same regardless of whether you enjoy blogging or painfully doing it.
Let’s get to the point. Every business has the same process. That is, make potential customers come to you and sell your product, service, or information.
Paraphrasing it into blogging terms, let the readers come to your blog and make them click the link like “Buy now”, “Join Now”, “Adsense Ads”, etc. We call readers traffic. And about how many out of your readers click the link refer we as conversion rate. Of course, the higher the conversion rate, the better. Specifically, make-money blogging follows for steps:
- Step 1: You blog, if not, start blogging.
- Step 2: Bring traffic to your blog.
- Step 3: PREsell with your blog.
That is, your blog content attracts your reader to do some kind of action: buy your own product or go to the link you prepared, for example. But did you notice the word “PREsell”?. That’s the most important thing in your make-money blogging plan. Many experienced Internet marketers say that people are not buying anything when you extensively try to sell something. This makes sense if you recall your own experience. Did you buy something when a blogger tried to sell something? Maybe not! Instead, give your readers useful information and create a warm mood by giving them the benefits of a product that you have in mind. And then, only then place a link so that your readers click through. This is the so-called PREsell.
- Step 4: Monetize: This is your final goal and the monetization has two streams.
- Sell your own product, service, or information, if you have one.
- For the blogger who doesn’t have their own product, it’s still possible to earn money from their blog thanks to the many affiliate programs among which the most popular one is “Google Adsense”. But it’s just one example out of hundred affiliate programs. if not thousand.
In short, make-money-blogging is doing step-by-step action: that is, your blog, bring traffic, PREsell your blog readers and finally monetize. Without bringing traffic and achieving PREsell, it is not possible to monetize your blog. That’s why you need to keep in mind the fact that make-money-blogging is step-by-step action.
Due to the space limitation, I can’t explain all the detail. If you want to know more about each step, you can read it from the article, what blog can make money?.