Finance is the blood of a business. Any business needs an adequate measure of finance to survive, run and grow. Business loans give financial assistance to organizations to develop and extend by financing gear, working capital needs or purchasing hardware to support the business. Check social media guest posts for blog owners. How To Get A Business Loan From A Bank?
As the name recommends, an overdraft implies overdrawing from your current account. For this office, you will be charged an agreed rate of interest. In the event that you don’t overdraw from your account, you won’t be charged any interest.
Term loans can be profited for here and now, long term or a moderate-term. Term loans are of two kinds, unsecured business credits and secured business advances. An anchored business credit necessitates that you promise a guarantee with the bank, while, an unsecured business advance requires no security/insurance. Secured business advances have brought down financing costs when contrasted with unsecured business loans. how to find guest blogging opportunities.
Bill reducing is the moment money back technique. You need to introduce bills of trade, which will be encashed for a sum lower than the bill esteem. The distinction is kept by the bank as marking down charges. You should submit imperative records like solicitations, transportation receipts, etc which approve business exchanges. The best guest blogging sites for business.
Letter of credit:
A letter of acknowledgment is otherwise called LC. An LC is a letter of certification issued by the purchaser’s bank pronouncing that the purchaser will respect the installment when the merchant conveys the merchandise and ventures as concurred in wording and states of the offer. LC is by and large utilized as a part of the universal business. Find business posting websites.
Mudra Yojana is a business loan scheme launched by the government for small and medium businesses in India. The Government provides funds to banks and banks in turn fund businesses in India. So, banks offer MUDRA loans at a lower rate of interest, compared to standard business loans. To be a guest blogger you should check this scheme.
- Who is eligible to avail?
- Self-employed businessmen or professionals
- Limited or private limited firms
- Manufacturer, retailer or service providers
- blog owners
Applicant must be aged between 21 to 65 years.
- The business should be in existence for at least 3 years.
- The business should have been making profits for the last 2 years.
- The turnover must be at least Rs 40-50 Lakhs per year.
- The minimum profit earned must Rs 1-2 Lakhs.
- The guest bloggers age 18+.
- Last 3 years ITR
- Bank statements
- Business proof
- Certification of practice
- Recent photograph of the applicant
- Identity proof: Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Company registration certificate, and so on.
- Residence proof
- Other documents like Sole Proprietary Declaration, Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified copy of Memorandum of
- Association and Articles of Association.
- guest blogging sites list