A vacation in Spain should be in your bucket list for 2017! It is a country with something to offer for everyone. Regardless of your interests, there are many things to do in Spain that will definitely provide you with a memorable holiday. From world-class beaches to top-notch dining destinations, unique landscapes to amazing architecture, you will have endless reasons to visit this country.
1. It is a Gastronomic Feast: Food – this is perhaps one of the best reasons why a Spain vacation is popular among many people. From authentic tapas to mouth-watering paellas, your appetite will surely be in for a treat. Paella, a combination of seafood and rice, is one of the dishes that should not be missed. Each region has its unique culinary heritage, making the country a top choice for food lovers.
2. It has Excellent Beaches: If you love the sun, sea, and sand, you have another good reason to visit the country. Beaches in Spain are among the best in the world. It has 7,880 kilometers of shoreline and home to more than 3,000 beaches. Whether you would like to go sunbathing, surfing, snorkeling, or try water sports, Spain has a lot to offer.
3. It is Paradise for Art Lovers: If you appreciate and love art, start planning your holiday in Spain today. From churches like the Sagrada Familia to art galleries like Museum of El Prado, you will have a full itinerary. Art is part of their culture, and it thrives almost anywhere. Whether in Madrid or Barcelona or in any other city, you will be able to enjoy a plethora of attractions that will make you appreciate art.
4. It has a Rich Culture: Travelling is an opportunity to explore new cultures, and such is exactly why Spain is a good holiday destination. They are known for their siesta, a short period in the afternoon where people rest. They also have some amazing festivals, which will be a good chance for you to experience their unique cultural traditions. They have many museums and landmarks, among other attractions that perfectly depict their wonderful culture.
5. It is Easy and Affordable: If you are looking for cheap holiday destinations, Spain is a good pick. Airfare, most of the time, is easy on the pocket. Getting around from one city to another is hassle-free. They have reliable bus and train system, making it effortless to explore different destinations. There is an abundance of accommodations that offer good value for the money. The best thing is that it is safe, even for solo travelers.